Via P. Rainer 2, San Candido Alto Adige
Phone: +39 0474913115
Fax: +39 0474914182
One of the oldest hotels in South Tyrol and in family ownership since 1745. Fully renovated hotel where tradition and modern architecture blend in a very harmonious. Most careful attention to detail with strong orientation towards sustainability. Located in the historic center of San Candido, which is closed to traffic. Excellent cuisine and wine cellar.
Small overview SPA with sauna, turkish bath and jacuzzi
San Candido village, founded in 769 which provides interesting historical sights such as the Romanesque collegiate church, the church St. Michael, the museum, the chapel of St. Sepulchre, the convent of the Franciscan friars. Nearby there are the city of Bruneck and Lienz offering many tourist attractions.
28 rooms different in size and furnishings. All rooms are equipped with bathroom, telephone, minibar, hair dryer, safe, sitting area w LAN and internet connection.
In the half-board catering.
Free transfers to and from the station of San Candido
In winter, ski pass service
Free hire of bikes or sleds
W-LAN internet connection
Cooking for celiacs
Events such as wine tastings, meeting with the chef
Great quality for parties, weddings, birthdays
In the car on the Brenner motorway exit Bressanone north and then take the SS of Val Pusteria.
Can also be reached by train with good connections.